- 2 tablespoon OKI Canola Oil
- 3 medium avocados, peeled and sliced
- 2 cans tuna in oil, drained and flaked
- 2 Japanese cucumbers, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 1 tomato, sliced
- ½ can whole kernel corn
- ½ lemon, freshly squeezed
- Ground black pepper
- Place sliced avocados, drained tuna, sliced Japanese cucumbers, thinly sliced red onion, sliced tomato, whole kernel corn and chopped coriander in a large bowl.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons OKI Canola Oil.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Toss to combine.
- Add salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve on your favorite sandwich bread or eat on its own.